Navy Enlisted to Officer Programs
Enlisted to Officer News
ACTIVE AND RESERVE COMPONENT LIMITED DUTY OFFICER OFF-RAMP INITIATIVE GUIDANCE
Mon, 18 Jul 2016 17:09:40 +0000
FY-18 NAVY SELECTED RESERVE LIMITED DUTY OFFICER AND CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER IN-SERVICE PROCUREMENT PROGRAM BOARDS
Wed, 22 Jun 2016 19:45:35 +0000
The enlisted to officer programs allow enlisted sailors in the United States Navy to become an officer if they meet the criteria specified for a particular officer program. Besides recommendations for the specific program you should be aware of what applies to all programs.
- Your performance must be superior to your peers
- You should be a team player
- Keep your uniform & grooming above standard
- Be an expert in your field
- Continue your education as much as possible
Competition is tough but these programs allow top-notch Sailors to becoming an officer in the United States Navy. If you are interesting in one of these programs, you should first become familiar with the instructions that govern these programs. You can then gather the required information you will need when you talk to your Career Counselor, chain of command or Officer who has knowledge of these programs.
Officer Program Related Websites
- LDO and CWO Recruit Your Relief Brief
- Aviation Selection Test Battery (ASTB) - used by the U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard in the selection proccess for officer aviation program applicants
- NAVCRUIT 1131/5 (Rev 02-2014) - Interviewer's Appraisal Sheet - The purpose of the interview is to evaluate accurately and impartially the characteristics of the candidate to determine potential as a commissioned officer and motivation toward service in the Navy.