Enlisted Detailing, Relocation, Assignments, PCS Orders and Career Waypoint
Related Enlisted News
Navy Announces Increased Incentives, Assignment Changes for Some Forward Deployed Sailors
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 00:06:53 +0000
CHANGES TO FIRST-TERM ASSIGNMENT POLICY AND INCENTIVE PROGRAMS FOR FORWARD DEPLOYED NAVAL FORCE ENLISTED SAILORS STATIONED ON SEA DUTY IN JAPAN, GUAM, AND SPAIN
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 00:49:37 +0000
This is where you will find resources related to detailing, relocating, PCS orders, assignments and Career Waypoint. This is not all inclusive but should get you in the general area for most of these topics. As usual, planning ahead will help tremendously and getting with your chain of command is a must. And don't forget your career counselor who you should contact as soon as possible to help you handle your detailing and assignment issues.
For those with families and also exceptional families, communicating your needs is a priority with your chain of command and detailers. Remember to utilize your Ombudsman and in lieu of that your Command Master Chief if you do not have an Ombudsman. The Navy really does help its own, it is just a matter of communicating your situation. Remember too that moving or making a career change can be stressful on you and your spouse or loved one so keep things in check as you handle your affairs.
- Career Management System (CMS), Interactive Detailing (ID) - CMS-ID is used by Sailors, Command Career Counselors and Command Personnel. The Online system allows Sailors to view available jobs and submit applications online or through their Command Career Counselor.
- The Navy Standard Integrated Personnel System (NSIPS) - Access to Electronic Service Record (ESR), training data, career counseling records and pay
- Billet Based Distribution (BBD)
- When do I contact my Detailer?
- Enlisted Detailing
- Placement Management
- Enlisted Community Management Branch
- Career Waypoints (C-WAY)
- Career Waypoints (C-WAY) User Guide
- Shore Special Assignments
- Sea Special Programs
- Navy Enlisted Manpower and Personnel Classifications and Occupational Standards
- PCS Travel - DFAS
- Space "A" - Travel Information
- AMC Space - Available Handbook & FAQ's
- Distribution Management
- Dependent Entry Approval
- Overseas Screening
- Type Duty Codes
- PCS/ TDY Handbook
- NAVPERS 1300/16 (02-03) Report of Suitability for Overseas Assignment