Navy Enlisted Programs, Augmentation, Language & Culture
Enlisted Career News
MODIFICATIONS TO ENLISTED HIGH YEAR TENURE FOR ACTIVE AND FULL TIME SUPPORT PERSONNEL
Wed, 21 Jun 2017 23:29:55 +0000
There may be a special program for you – no really. Sometimes enlisted Sailors want a change of pace away from their rate and volunteer for special duties or programs. In some situations enlisted personnel can earn an NEC and others, end up in harms way. While some programs are not for everyone, enlisted have a great opportunity to excel and shine in a different arena.
One thing that these programs do have in common is that volunteers are need to fill these vital billets. Some also have qualification standards or specific criteria so not all may qualify. Regardless, you should take a look at these programs if you are looking for a change of pace and prepare to give it your all. You want to ensure that whatever billet you fill, especially if it is a unique one, that your evaluations reflect your time in that billet as exemplary and an example for other to emulate.
Augmentation (Individual Augmentee)
Navy Special Programs
- DC/Millington Billets - volunteer for Washington, DC and Millington, TN assignments
- Enlisted Detailing - NPC Fleet Detailer
- EOA/SARP/ProDevInst - Equal Opportunity Advisors (NEC 9515) | Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Program (NEC 9522/9519) | Professional Development Instructor (NEC 9518)
- Flag Mess/Enlisted Aide - E-5 or higher
- Flag Writer
- NATO/PEP/Embassy - include personnel exchange program
- Recruit Division Commander - NEC-9508
Language & Culture