Military Eyewear & Sports Glasses
Military sunglasses originally was designed with ruggedness in mind for harsh environments and a greater propensity to protected eyes from impact, shattering and flying debris. Eye glasses listed in the military page meet or exceed U.S. Military Ballistic Standard MIL-PRF-31013. There are also models with prescription inserts. Sunglasses come in different color shades and are meant for many different sports. For those interested, there are also military goggles, sports eyewear (may not meet military specs) and accessories.
- Safety Glasses with Shiny Black Frame and Polarized Smoke Anti-Fog Lens.
- Certified to Ballistic Resistance Standard 6L-PD 10-12, MIL-PRF-31013 and ANSI Z87.1-2010
- Edge Notch Tactical Safety Glasses with Tiger's Eye Lens
- Tiger's Eye Lens: An excellent high-contrast lens perfect for overcast days. The Tiger's Eye lens is engineered to be the ultimate shooting lens for the ultimate marksman. 50% Light Transmission.
- With Anti-Fog Clear, ESP and Smoke Lenses
- Certified to Ballistic Resistance Standard GL-PD 10-12, MIL-PRF-31013 and ANSI Z87.1-2010
- Changeable lens capability and Mil-Spec standards. Shatterproof lenses block 100% of UV rays.
- Certified to ANSI Z87.1-2010 High Impact and Optical Performance Standard. Meets GL-PD 10-12 MCEP Standard, superseding MIL-PRF-31013 Ballistic Standard. Rated as OSHA Grade Occupational Protective Eyewear.