Enlisted Navy Spouse
This area is for enlisted Navy spouses but all military spouse are welcome to this website and the accompanying forum. Most all of us know what tremendous sacrifices military spouses make while their significant other is defending our country. The military recognizes this and tries to compensate spouses through the use of benefits where they can. Any benefits available to spouses and their family should be used to help compensate for their dedication to the United States Navy and their significant other.
An area of concern for many Navy spouses is employment opportunities. Since military families may move around, it is harder for spouses to establish a long-term career. Hopefully the available resources on this page and in the forum can assist spouses that are having that difficulty. It should be remembered though that they are not alone and that through these resources, they can find services and resources to help them resolve unemployment & other issues.
Spouse Related Websites
- Military Crisis Hotlines: How They Can Help
- Ombudsman Registry - The registry allows CNIC to deliver real time communication and information to Commanders, Ombudsmen, and Ombudsman Coordinators. Commands are required to register their Ombudsman.
- Military Spouse Corporate Career Network - Focuses on employment readiness training,job placement, no-cost services to military, retired military spouses and caregivers to war wounded heroes.
- Military Spouses - Employment assistance from the military
- CPO(Sel) Spouse Handbook
- Career Advancement Account - A workforce development program that provides financial assistance to eligible spouses pursuing a license, certification or Associate’s degree in a portable career field and occupation.
- Military Spouse Resources - Career One Stop, pathways to career success
- Navy Wife Radio
- Deployment Readiness - Fleet & Family Support Program
- Survivors of Deceased Active Duty - Service members benefits page
- Casualty Assistance